Is All-on-Four worth the money?
Arguably, All-on-4 is one of the best full arch missing teeth replacements available in today’s dentistry. Whilst costing considerably more than its competitor treatments like conventional dentures, All-on-4 is superior in the fact that it offers a fixed and secure option with the least amount of movement.
Plus, it gives patients suffering from total tooth loss the chance to replace a full set of missing teeth in the same day (up to six hours), without being held back by insufficient bone or gum shrinkage, which is common with edentulous patients.
Many of our All-on-4 patients, who live with the incredible before and after transformations have reviewed that the graftless procedure was worth it, simply because they can smile fully and feel confident that they never have to wear dentures again.
Paying for All-on-4 with finance
If you want to make your All-on-4 procedure more affordable, you can spread the cost of your treatment over 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months – with the first 12 months being interest-free.
Splitting the treatment over 12 months alone would cost £1,166 per month with a £1,000 deposit. Patients should remember that the bigger the deposit they put down, the smaller their monthly payments can be.
For example, placing a £5,000 deposit means patients can pay £232.53 per month over 60 months. A 50% deposit would reduce this even further to £186.02pm.
*If you’re wondering whether dental insurance can cover the dental implant treatment cost, you must check with your specific provider. Sometimes, the insurer will cover some of your treatment, depending on your plan and provider.
- Can be placed in a day (temporary teeth)
- Closest replica of natural-looking teeth.
- They’re fixed and non-removable, so you don’t have to worry about them falling out.
- It’s a simple procedure compared to multiple implant placement, and the procedure is less complex as it does not require bone grafting.
- Better value for money in the long term.
- Prevents teeth from decay, gum disease, bone deterioration, facial sagging and gum shrinkage.
- Patients save £4,000 by opting for All on 4 over multiple implants.