Get a celebrity-standard smile that looks natural, lasts you practically forever and gives you that extra reason to smile.
Our porcelain veneers are different – they’re minimally invasive
Scared you’ll have your teeth filed down to stubs? That’s not the way we do things here at Gentle Dental. We’re not a Turkey Teeth clinic, rather, we offer natural-looking veneers that target problems like chipped, broken, uneven, crooked and stained teeth.
Using advanced technology and equipment at our practice, paired with talented dental artists, means we can offer minimally invasive veneer procedures that deliver ultra-thin veneers that can literally improve your smile overnight.
Paying for porcelain veneers
A single veneer at our East Molesey practice costs £900 – a highly competitive rate for incredible smile transformations. But we know that very rarely patients want a single veneer – so we’ve broken down the most popular options for you:
The Gentle Dental offers 0% finance on treatments costing upwards of £250 over 12 months. Longer terms extending up to 60 months have an additional interest of 14.9% APR.
Gifted veneer dentists in Surrey
Our smile makeover clinic is home to some of the best veneer dentists in the county, who fit veneers for just £900 per tooth, which means you don’t need to be a certain somebody to get the dazzling smile you’ve always dreamed of. In fact, most of our veneer patients in Surrey are regular people, just like you want to improve the look and function of their smiles.
Our cosmetic dentists, with decades and decades of experience, are recognised by all official bodies (CQC, GDC, BACD and the BDA).
So, if you’re looking for a dentist who can perform miracles with your smile, you’ve landed in the right place.
We’ll design your smile together and make all the necessary adjustments to deliver exactly what you want.
Types of porcelain veneers:
Porcelain veneers are so thin that they only require the tiniest amount of enamel to be etched from the tooth to place. Some types are even as thin as a contact lens, so you don’t have to worry about them being bulky. Remember this, the thinner the veneer, the less enamel they need to remove (if any).
- Standard porcelain: 0.5mm (removes only 0.5mm of enamel)
- Durathin: 0.3mm thick with no tooth preparation required
- Ultrathin: 0.4mm (minimally invasive)
- Lumineers: 0.2mm thick (no prep required)
All veneer applications involve no injections, no drilling, minimal enamel removal, and tooth prep.
If you’re looking for a veneer that requires no tooth preparation and doesn’t make any permanent changes to your dentition, check out composite veneers.
All the smile problems that veneers can help with
- Stained, discoloured or yellow teeth
- Chipped, worn, uneven, broken or cracked teeth
- Orthodontic problems that require minor tooth straightening
- Slightly crooked teeth or to close large gaps between teeth
Choose to have veneers to create a brand new smile as part of a smile makeover, or choose them to cover a single damaged or problem tooth.
- They’re the most natural-looking prosthetic
- They blend flawlessly with existing teeth
- You can choose the shade of your veneers
- They will last up to 30 years before requiring a replacement
- Specially designed to patient specifications and mouth
- Hand-crafted by talented cosmetic dentists
See what our cosmetic dentist advises about their maintenance and aftercare.
Placed in 1,2,3
- Consultation: Dr Rifai will learn why you want veneers and what you want them to do and then prescribe the best kind of veneers for your bite and situation. We’ll also perform all the necessary scans to distinguish if you’re the perfect candidate.
- Preparation: You’ll be invited back in to have your teeth prepared and colour-matched for your temporaries. Here is where patients get to try out their brand-new smile for the first time. It also allows us to adjust your final smile if there’s anything you’re not happy with.
- Placement: We’ll bond your teeth permanently, and you’re ready to amaze the world with your new smile.