Loose & Chipped or Broken Teeth
Chipped and broken teeth are mostly caused by accidents, sports injuries or trauma.
But when these dental emergencies occur they can be not only visually unappealing but very painful and damaging to your overall oral condition.
Broken & loose teeth – is it an emergency or not?
Broken and loose teeth are classed as dental emergencies. This is because they can pose long-term risks to your oral health.
Emergency Dentist Surrey
- Patients can be seen immediately.
- Easy accessible by car and close to all major train and bus routes, we offer free parking to all patients visiting our clinic.
- Our highly qualified dental staff are readily available to treat any oral health concern or pain you may be experiencing.
Our restorative and cosmetic clinic based in East Molesey accepts an array of patients from all over Surrey and southwest London.
Visiting us for a comprehensive emergency dental service will result in you receiving the best, careful care.
The Gentle Dental has a special interest in restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
As highly trained dentists with years of experience fixing and correcting broken and chipped teeth, we can help you.
How to stop a toothache from a broken tooth
Broken teeth can cause excruciating pain.
Often occurring at the most inconvenient times, the pain from broken and chipped teeth can sometimes be so unbearable that it interrupts your daily routine.
This will help to subside any discomfort you are experiencing. However, if the pain is unbearable and persists, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us immediately.
Before booking an emergency appointment, there are specific techniques that you can do to manage the symptoms and effects of a broken/chipped tooth at home.
- Rinsing to clean your mouth
- Place ice for 15 minutes to reduce any swelling
- Place clean gauze inside the mouth to minimise the bleed
- Chew on the side of your mouth
- Take ibuprofen (following label directions)
- Avoid acidic foods and drinks as well as chewy and sugary foods
Same-day treatments available
Our recommended clinic often receives many referrals from other local dental practices unable to deliver a certain level of patient care.
The technique of our dental team, convenient location and size of our practice means that we are able to accept an array of new patients from all over the county and beyond.
We accept patients from:
- Surbiton, Addlestone, Sutton, Claygate, Hinchley Wood, Teddington, Walton-on-Thames, Epsom, Chessington, Kingston.
Contact Dr Ali Rifai today for any pressing concerns or enquiries.
Get an interest-free loan in under 5 minutes
It only takes 2 minutes to apply and you’ll get an answer immediately – applying for a loan has never been easier.
0% finance is available for many treatments up to £30,000. Credit decisions will be subject to individual circumstances. You must be over 18 and earn an income to apply.