Invisalign Go is the streamlined treatment we specifically use to treat mild and moderate alignment issues and cases within six months or less. Only £52.06 a month.
Straighter Smiles Faster with Invisalign Go
As Platinum Elite Providers of the Invisalign Go system, the Gentle Dental is one of few dentists dedicated to completing a minimum of twelve new Invisalign cases monthly.
Using the fast version of Invisalign’s clear aligner therapy, we have created new smiles that have exceeded our patient’s expectations in a shorter amount of time.
Join the thousands of patients we have helped achieve their dream smiles with this extraordinary wireless treatment:
Invisalign Go – What You Need to Know Now
First molar to first molar (6×6)
Second pre-molar to second pre-molar (5×5)
Crooked teeth and crowding
20 sets of clear aligners
Up to 6 months
584 successful cases
Rapid and innovative technology
Invisalign Go is so successful because it uses a small series of customised clear plastic aligner trays that are custom-made to fit your teeth snuggly (like a mouthguard).
However, unlike mouthguards, they are smoother, thinner and less noticeable than any other cheaper equivalent on the market.
Even though Invisalign Go is a faster version of the comprehensive treatment, patients will still be required to wear their aligners for 22 hours a day and only remove them to eat, drink, brush and floss.
Not just any dentist can offer Invisalign Go
To offer Invisalign Go, dentists must be approved by Invisalign and undergo further training to become accredited providers.
Then, depending on the number of cases you take on and successfully treat, Invisalign will award you titles and rank you in a specific order.
For example, the Gentle Dental are Platinum Elite Provider (the second highest-ranking) and is soon to be the leading provider of the system as a Diamond Provider.
So, not only can you trust that our dentists are well-versed in creating dream smiles, but they have also invested in advanced technology like the iTero scanner, making Invisalign 70% more predictable and precise.
Not everyone qualifies for Invisalign Go
Whilst Invisalign Go is incredible and promises what many other precise aligner therapies cannot, it is not suitable for everyone.
Invisalign Go is only specifically used to treat mild to moderate malocclusion cases.
Those suffering from mildly uneven, crooked, gapped or crowded smiles can often complete their treatment in 8 months. And patients with Class 1 malocclusions can do so even quicker.
Invisalign Cases & Reviews
Invisalign Go vs Invisalign Full
Invisalign Go differs from Invisalign Full because they both exist to treat different severities of misalignment problems.
For example, Invisalign Full extends to those suffering from severe class II malocclusions.
Whereas Invisalign Go is for minor cosmetic fixes and is often integrated with other cosmetic dentistry procedures.
The Invisalign Go treatment is used 96% of the time as a pre-restorative technique for dental implants, veneers, composites and crowns.
Interest-free loan for Invisalign Full
Pay as little as £52.06 per month for Invisalign Full
It only takes 2 minutes to apply, and you’ll get an answer immediately – applying for a loan has never been easier. 0% finance is available for many treatments up to £30,000. Credit decisions will be subject to individual circumstances. You must be over 18 and earn an income to apply.
Why it's better than traditional routes
Invisalign Go is an exciting system because it allows our orthodontists to deliver even better results more predictably.
- Discreet and transparent aligners: Your series of aligners are all tailor-made using state-of-the-art equipment to gradually and comfortably shift teeth into correct alignments.
- Faster treatment lengths: Using the ClinCheck software, our dentists will create an Invisalign patient profile, which Invisalign immediately actions, so we don’t have to wait for the post, which can sometimes take weeks.
- Advanced 3D imaging software: No more goopy impressions – just scans (thousands in seconds). This equals more accurate diagnostics, where we can track your smile at each stage of treatment.
- The patient in control: Using this advanced software, we can precisely plan your treatment from start to finish. This also means you can see how your teeth will move at each stage and, more importantly, the incredible results.
- SmartTrack materials: Advanced, patented materials that are powerful enough to move teeth gradually, but not powerful that they cause pain and discomfort.
Is Invisalign Go cheaper?
We charge from £2,500 for minor cases, and our Lite Package contains many freebies like free advanced tooth whitening or composite bonding to even out your smile even more.
Patients choosing to pay for Invisalign Go monthly can pay as little as £52.06 per month.