Professional Tooth Whitening with Philips
We all know how important first impressions are, and your smile is one of the first things someone sees when they meet you.
With this in mind, its no wonder more and more people are turning to teeth whitening procedures to help them feel more confident with their smile!
At The Gentle Dental, we provide multiple teeth whitening methods to meet our patients’ desires of achieving an impressive, sparkling, white smile.
What is Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed?
Philips™ Zoom WhiteSpeed is a popular, long-lasting teeth whitening system that aims to deliver exceptional results at lightning speed.
We can complete the treatment within a single 45-60 minute appointment.
The method combines a whitening gel with a unique LED accelerator for speedy results and a brighter smile up to six times lighter than your original shade.
This procedure helps get rid of stains that naturally occur through ageing, certain foods and drinks and even medication.
If you have healthy teeth and gums and are not pregnant or breastfeeding, this option can quickly and easily transform your smile.
WhiteSpeed method is also suitable for those who have sensitive teeth and usually feel pain or discomfort when eating hot or cold foods.
This is one of the reasons it is so sought after amongst patients.
Advantages of Zoom WhiteSpeed
- Fast results: teeth can be up to 5 shades lighter in just 1 hour
- It does not increase teeth sensitivity
- Brighter and lasts longer compared to at-home methods
- It does not require wearing mouth trays
Philips WhiteSpeed facts
- Clinically proven to whiten up to 7 shades in 60 minutes
- Lasting results with no shade relapse
- Zoom WhiteSpeed delivers up to 30% whiter teeth compared to non-light accelerated whitening
- WhiteSpeed light-accelerated tooth whitening can produce brighter, whiter and healthier-looking smiles
- Zoom WhiteSpeed delivers fast-acting whitening results in one hour
What does the process involve?
If you decide to go ahead with the Philips Zoom teeth whitening procedure, you should know the simple process.
Many people opt for this option over other methods on the market because you are not required to wear mouth trays or teeth strips. Some people can find an inconvenience.
For the first step of the procedure, we will apply a thin layer of whitening gel to your teeth.
- This is made from hydrogen peroxide, which will prepare your teeth for the remainder of the procedure. The Zoom light and whitening gel collectively penetrate and remove stains and discolouration.
- We then position a blue LED light that will shine onto the teeth to speed up the whitening process.
- We do this three times over 45 minutes, and the LED lamp has variable settings so the intensity can be adjusted.
When we achieve your desired level of whiteness, we apply a post-treatment gel that reduces sensitivity and protects the enamel of your teeth.
What makes Philips WhiteSpeed stand out?
ALL NEW Light Technology
Zoom WhiteSpeedutilises light technology to produce amazing results – it is clinically proven to be more effective than non-light activated teeth whitening systems.
Producing teeth that are up to 8 shades lighter in just 45 minutes, Zoom speed comes out 40% better than a comparable non-light activated whitening system.
The system uses new and improved LED technology, that emits the optimal light spectrum for improving your smile.
When it comes to impressive, lasting results, Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed beats the competition. We provide this treatment with our patient’s best interests at heart.
At The Gentle Dental, we are committed to providing the best possible treatment for our patients.
It is our job, not only to deliver amazing results for our patients but also to ensure you are happy, comfortable and relaxed throughout your treatment.
Get an interest-free loan in under 5 minutes
It only takes 2 minutes to apply and you’ll get an answer immediately – applying for a loan has never been easier.
0% finance is available for many treatments up to £30,000. Credit decisions will be subject to individual circumstances. You must be over 18 and earn an income to apply.