Considering thousands in the UK are unhappy with the appearance of a yellow or stained smile, cosmetic dentistry has provided many options to improve this in very few dental visits.
Boutique Whitening is one of the most straightforward solutions we offer to brighten and whiten teeth.
The system has won 7 major industry awards over the past 2 years, making it a global revolution in the teeth whitening market.
Dentists can only supply it – so you can trust its effectiveness.
Supplied to the patient in a convenient, home-based teeth whitening kit, the system allows you to safely and conveniently lighten and improve the shades of your teeth.
Whiten teeth in a day or night
The system is designed to fit in with your lifestyle.
We also have several different overnight gels, including the Hybrid Pro and Boutique by night gels, which work to whiten your teeth whilst you sleep.
The first step on your teeth whitening journey is a visit to the dentist, who will take a mould of your teeth, from which we can manufacture your bespoke whitening trays.
You can then decide which system will best suit your lifestyle with your dentist.
How does Boutique Whitening work?
The Boutique by Day formula requires 1.5 hours of wear time per day for it to work effectively.
Teeth whitening gels are made from hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide
- These successful whitening agents are the same ingredients that are used in all professional teeth whitening products supplied by dentists
The cost-effective kit includes a syringe and whitening gel that you will use together with your custom-made whitening tray.
The gel is applied to the tray and worn overnight to gently and effortlessly revitalise the aesthetic appearance of your teeth.
The precise science
Our Boutique Whitening gels are made from hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide – the same materials used by all professional, certified teeth whitening companies.
Regardless of which regulated brand you choose, the mechanisms by which the whitening gel works is basically the same.
- Peroxide breaks down into oxygen-free radicals
- The free radicals penetrate the tooth and oxidise long-chain pigment molecules, breaking them down
- This results in the removal of stains and the whitening of the tooth.
We can also add additional ingredients e.g. desensitising agents, but it is best not to use too many to avoid destabilising the whitening gel.
The recommended wear time is 1.5 hours per day for 5% hydrogen peroxide.
For the Hybrid Pro, it’s 3-4 hours a day but is more effective overnight.
- Brush teeth
- Load the whitening tray by placing small beads on the front surface, halfway up the tooth surface
- Position whitening trays over the teeth and press them firmly into place
- Gently push on the surface to disperse the gel
- Remove excess gel that may seep from the edges of the tray with a tissue or soft toothbrush
- Gently rinse with water – do not swallow
- When finished brush your teeth
- Clean your whitening trays with cold water and a soft toothbrush
What makes Boutique Whitening different?
- High strength formula provides rapid results
- pH neutral gels to avoid damaging the teeth
- Integrated potassium nitrate helps reduce sensitivity
- The high water content helps keep the teeth hydrated
- Options for both day and night use
- Gentle formulas so work well for those with sensitive teeth
Before beginning the treatment, a dentist, like Dr Marshall will assess your suitability.
Though most adults can benefit from these procedures, those with poor gum health or extreme sensitivity should avoid teeth whitening treatments.
During your visit, we will assess which will be the safest and most effective option for your discolouration or staining.
Boutique Whitening Guide
Although there are multiple at-home whitening kits on the market, Boutique Whitening serves as a reliable, effective and trustworthy option.
If you choose to buy an over the counter method there are some risks:
- You don’t receive the check-up/consultation prior to whitening treatment like you will at the dentist
- No follow up treatment or accountability if the product does not work
- May cause soft tissue irritation, also known as a chemical burn
- May lead to tooth sensitivity
Boutique Whitening is a teeth whitening method that can only be prescribed by trained dentists.
Please take our medical and professional advice when it comes to teeth whitening.
As experienced dentists, we warn our patients against whitening their teeth with hair-dressers, beauticians or any other unqualified individuals.
This can result in poor results, severe pain and in extreme cases; disfiguring injuries.
I had my teeth analysed and recommended a whitening treatment from The Gentle Dental recently and the results are amazing! The care by staff was incredible! I will definitely return! – Beckie Louise Ryan.
I am currently having my teeth whitened here and the results have been remarkable, and the process has been extraordinarily simple. I would highly recommend their services. – Rachael Hunter.
Absolutely amazing experience, I had teeth whitening and composite bonding completed with Dr Marshall who gave me the smile I’ve always wanted. The whole process ran smoothly and quickly ensuring I had my new smile as soon as possible. I 100% recommend Gentle Dental if you are looking for a reliable dentist and an amazing smile! – Lauren Welch.
Get an interest-free loan in under 5 minutes
It only takes 2 minutes to apply and you’ll get an answer immediately – applying for a loan has never been easier.
0% finance is available for many treatments up to £30,000. Credit decisions will be subject to individual circumstances. You must be over 18 and earn an income to apply.