Let me guess, you’re wondering if Invisalign is right for you? For almost 100% of hundreds of our patients, the answer has been yes.
Invisalign is powerful in the fact that it can treat minor cases very quickly for those who are wanting to love their smiles a bit more, and even tougher malocclusion cases that require more attention and care.
Which of the below smiles look exactly like yours?
Easily treatable cases include:
- Crowded and crooked teeth: As a result of not having enough room in the jaw
- Gapped teeth: Gaps and spaces in between teeth
- Overbite: When upper teeth sit over the bottom teeth
- Underbite: When your lower teeth sit over the top teeth
- Crossbite: Upper and lower jaws do not meet together
- Open bite: When the top and bottom teeth do not line up
Does Invisalign have limitations in what it can treat?
As you can see above, Invisalign can treat a wide variety of orthodontic cases from complex to simple fixes.
And whilst it might be difficult to believe that invisible clear aligners can straighten teeth as effectively as metal brackets and wires, we know that Invisalign is just as powerful, if not better.
The only real situations Invisalign might not be able to help is in extreme cases of jaw misalignment that may require surgery, or when teeth are short or shaped like pegs.
The shape of the tooth can cause the aligners to not have a good enough grip to work, or sometimes when the position of the tooth has rotated in overcrowded mouths past 20 degrees then an alternative treatment will need to be prescribed.
Invisalign has improved 9 million smiles
As recognised and accredited Platinum Providers of Invisalign, our rare distinction means we have treated hundreds and hundreds of orthodontic cases with Invisalign, which means we are one of only a few dentists in Europe who has this level of experience.
But, if you need more reasons to choose us, you can find them below:
- Our Invisalign packages include free additional treatments worth hundreds and thousands of pounds that are included in one cost. These additional treatments include teeth whitening and composite bonding, as well as free iTero scans, which use the best imaging technology to show you exactly how your finished smile will look.
- The difference in our Invisalign costs compared to traditional, metal braces is not so different.
- We do not require as many appointments or visits
- Aftercare and follow up appointments are all factored in
We give more: What’s included in the cost
- Free initial consultation and X-Rays– (worth £69)
- Complimentary iTero Scan – (worth £150)
- Series of aligners and trays
- Teeth Whitening using Boutique whitening system (worth £395)
- Composite bonding on the upper and lower incisor teeth (worth £1,600)
- Upper and lower fixed bonded retainers (worth £300)
- Upper and Lower Essix removable retainers (worth £175)
- Unlimited reviews over a period of 12 months
Get an interest-free loan in under 5 minutes
It only takes 2 minutes to apply and you’ll get an answer immediately – applying for a loan has never been easier.
0% finance is available for many treatments up to £30,000. Credit decisions will be subject to individual circumstances. You must be over 18 and earn an income to apply.