Align the teeth in the fastest, easiest way possible.
When it comes to the price of Invisalign, costs can average between £2,000 and £5,000. Depending on the type you’re prescribed.
But patients, adults or parents looking to get the best value for money can do so by being selective with the practice they choose.
For example, you will want to look into what the dentist can actually offer you. Part of your Invisalign package can include free additional treatments like teeth whitening, composite bonding and an iTero scan.
What you get for FREE with us:
As masters of our craft, we believe that creating the perfect smile does not end with straightening your teeth. When it comes to orthodontic braces, we take colour, shape and size into consideration to create a balanced, natural-looking smile.
- Free Initial Consultation and X-Rays– (worth £69)
- Free iTero Scan – (worth £150)
- Invisalign teeth straightening aligners and trays (full sets)
- Tooth whitening using Boutique Whitening system (worth £395)
- Composite bonding on the upper and lower incisor teeth (worth £1,600)
- Upper and lower fixed bonded retainers (worth £300)
- Upper and lower Essix removable retainer (worth £175)
- Unlimited reviews over a period of 12 months after treatment have finished
*T&Cs apply. Find out more.
Our special Invisalign prices and packages:
We will assign you to one package and complete the treatment with NO additional costs.
- The Lite Package: For mild-moderate cases where straightening can take between 4-6 months. The cost of this is £3,250.
- The Full Package: For moderate cases where straightening will take between 5-12 months. The cost of this is £4,250.
- The Advanced Package: For more complicated cases where it will take over 12 months to get the teeth in the correct position to achieve the perfect smile. The cost of this is £5,250.
Different ways to pay
Whilst every patient smile is unique, so are their budgets – that’s why we have come up with multiple payment solutions to provide our patients with a choice of how they would like to pay for their treatment…
- Dental insurance: There are many dental insurance plans that can cover clear dental alignment systems and therapies.
- 0% finance: Invisalign is available on 0% finance, which can be broken up into 24 interest-free monthly payments. This has certainly helped many young working professionals spread the cost of their treatment. Calculate your finance payments here.
- Upfront and in instalments: So, how does paying for your treatment actually work? First, with us, you will have a consultation which is charged at £69. After your mouth assessment with your very own Invisalign treatment coordinator, we will agree with you which additional free treatment you would like in your plan. From here, we will require a 10% deposit. Once the custom aligner trays have been made, you will be required to pay the remaining amount.
What about Invisalign on the NHS? Or getting Invisalign for free?
Unfortunately, Invisalign is not offered to NHS patients as a tooth alignment procedure.
This is because it is considered a cosmetic procedure because it greatly enhances the appearance of your teeth.
Whilst it fixes overbites, underbites, crossbites and overjets very well, the NHS are more likely to recommend fixed, metal braces as an alternative.
The NHS will also charge you for fixed, metal braces if your bite falls under a strict grading system:
Plus as they are often in high demand and waiting lists can be long. Plus as most orthodontic care is free for under 18-year-olds only, many adults would need to fund the treatment themselves without any help.
Does the price include aftercare and reviews?
You’ll want to choose a practice that is with you throughout your course of treatment – and this includes aftercare and free reviews to prevent retention.
To get the most out of your money, you will want to rely on a practice that does more for you.
Here at Gentle Dental, your Invisalign treatment does not end when the clear aligners are taken off for good.
We know this is an important time for the teeth to settle permanently, and therefore we guarantee that we review the movement of your teeth following the procedure and if everything is working like it is supposed to.
The Gentle Dental cares about your teeth and the success of your treatments – we’re here for you, every step of the way.
Why we’re the best; great value for money
We’re part of an elite few orthodontists of orthodontist who qualify in Europe!
As Platinum Invisalign providers, The Gentle Dental can provide a trusted and accredited service that many other local practices in South West London are unable to offer.
Having a Platinum status means that we have helped more than 300 people achieve miraculous results, and are one of the fewest practices in Europe that can offer this level of treatment.
This awarded distinction is often very rare, but it allows potential patients to trust that the orthodontist is highly trained, experienced and qualified to deliver this specific treatment.
Ultimately this means that the dental practice has dedicated countless hours of real-life experience that has transformed hundreds and hundreds of bite problems from crooked teeth to misaligned bites.
So, it’s important for patients to know that if they have been turned down by a dentist before either for clear brace systems or fixed ones because their case is “too complicated”, you should know that we have not come across a severe malocclusion classification that we have not been able to treat.
Book your consultation with us online today. See availability.
Get an interest-free loan in under 5 minutes
It only takes 2 minutes to apply and you’ll get an answer immediately – applying for a loan has never been easier.
0% finance is available for many treatments up to £30,000. Credit decisions will be subject to individual circumstances. You must be over 18 and earn an income to apply.